Friday, August 1, 2008

You Think I'd Be Sad

But I'm not. School starts in two and a half weeks, and I'm flippin exited beyond words. Most people like summer more than they do the school year, but I hate summer with a burning passion. Why you ask? A) It's way too hot where I live, B) I spend less than half as much time with my friends, C) It's friggin boring, and D) I feel really stupid during the summer. It just feels like my brain turns to mush, and I do not enjoy that feeling. I hope these next few weeks go by extremely quickly. Meanwhile I'll be bored out of my mind, and spending hours upon hours watching reruns of Eureka episodes. (go Eureka!!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel like that alto of the time too, im mean, i like a break, but it just seems like too long sometimes.

you have good taste in music by the way, good playlist, you dont often find someone with more 'pretty.odd' songs than the more 'emo' phase of panic at the disco.

flowers

Anonymous said...

Hey check out fly---away.blogspot.com

It's awesome

Unknown said...

s'okay thanks for your comment too

flowers