Friday, August 8, 2008

This Is Weird.......

I used to think that Panic at the disco was kind of stupid, and they're lyrics didn't make sense, but now it's one of my favorite bands. Who woulda thunk it? My favorite song by them is "That Green Gentleman" but I think all of their songs are really good. I was really psyched when I looked them up on wikipedia (I know, who uses wikipedia voluntarily?) and learned that they like to fashion their music after old bands like the beatles. (If you've looked at my playlist, you would know how much of a beatles fan I am). Metro station is also a really good band, but their songs are kind of perverted if you ask me. This is my wise advice for you, look up these bands on youtube or something because they rock socks yo =]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i only really heard about panic at the disco when the music mag i read did an interview on them changing so drasticaly. i think i like them more in 'a feaver ... ' but i do think pretty.odd is good =]

dach ja i like german lol