Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Twilight?

Okay, so I just finished reading the twilight series, and I'm kind of disappointed. No offense to people who are obsessed with those books (which honestly seems like everyone who's read them), but I think the story is kind of stupid. I mean, it's about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. woo. I also don't understand why everyone is on team Jacob when Jacob is so annoying and rude. Plus, it seems like he still thinks he has a chance with bella even after she's married to Edward. I'm personally on team edward because a) they're vampires, b) I don't like the werewolves, and c) Alice is obviously on team Edward and she's the coolest character in the whole series. That doesn't mean I'm a twilight fanatic- I'm VERY far from it- I just have an opinion. Maximum Ride is way niftier, and fang is waaaay hotter than Edward. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. everyone is rabid about breaking dawn, but to be honest, i think its kinda boring. woo she marries edward and jacob finally has someone to love. and its bella's and edward's kid. i must admit, the other three aren't bad though.

Tyshiro Tyde said...

hm... You saying that Fang is way hotter than Edward is kind of wierd since I've been in Flamex since Fang was leader.... So yeah

Tyu Tide