Thursday, July 17, 2008

Do The Wave!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the title, I just felt like saying that.  You know what's really difficult? typing and or talking on the phone while listening to music at the same time. Doing all three at the same time is reeeaaaallly hard. I felt kind of stupid while I was doing it because whenever I tried typing, I stopped listening to my friend Kyrii on the phone, so she had to repeat the same thing over and over just because of my horrible multitasking abilities. Ooh Ooh, I just remembered something! Have you ever heard of the book series Vampire Kisses? It's friggin amazing. It's about a 16 year old girl named Raven who is the only goth in her entire town. then, a family of vampires move into this really old mansion on top of a hill. She and the 17 year old son, Alex (who is also a vampire) fall in love, which makes everything complicated because Alex wants to bite Raven so they can be bonded for all eternity, but even though Raven loves him, She doesn't know if she wants to leave behind everything and everyone she loves to be with Alex forever. It sounds really cool doesn't it? Why do I keep asking questions when I know you're not going to respond? Shoot I just did it again!!! Okay, I'm going to stop talking before I make a complete fool of myself.

2 comments:

pookieface :] said...

that sounds like an awesome book! i love ur profile picture!! haha!

pookieface :] said...

duuude! i love flyleaf!! just had to get that out there. Sorrow is like my fave song!!!